CHURCH PLANTING CENTERS
• Individual Churches
• Para-church or intentionally established Non-Profits
• Preparing more than one disciple at a time
• From outside the “environment” or community
• From within the “environment” (Indigenous)
• Laity that will lead or be a part of church planting teams
• There is a process that can be communicated
• Disciple making that results in church planting is a stated value of the “environment”
• Interns & teams are chosen based on pre-established criteria
• Doctrine and Values of the denomination
• Family prepared
Sent and Sustained...
• With resources
• To the lost
• Continued networking and support
What is A Church Planting Center?
Church Planting Centers (CPCs) are environments where multiple disciples are intentionally cultivated, selected, developed, and sent with support to make disciples which results in new churches.